[Nfbc-info] sweeping changes for blind and visually impaired Kaiser Permanente members

Lisa Irving bernieslife at cox.net
Wed Feb 3 05:40:54 UTC 2016

Lauren,

Would you please contact me off ?

Best-
Lisa Irving
Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Willows via Nfbc-info
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 9:30 PM
To: 'NFB of California List' <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Mary Willows <mwillows at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] sweeping changes for blind and visually impaired
Kaiser Permanente members

Hi Lauren:
Did you notice any of the accessibility issues that are mentioned?

-Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,