[Nfbc-info] Blind Idol competition

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 3 21:24:59 UTC 2016

I'm curious to know what other people's thoughts are on this type of event
and if these types of events where blind or other people are segregated in a
competitive setting really is helpful or whether it is self serving for the
sponsors. When I read about events like this or the "Ms. Wheelchair" pageant
that takes place in southern California I have serious doubts as to whether
this results in positive benefit. I notice that any applicant in this if
they aren't in the Winston--Salem area is going to have to go considerable
expense to participate.
Chuck