[Nfbc-info] sweeping changes for blind and visually impaired KaiserPermanente members

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Feb 8 15:46:53 UTC 2016

Charles,
***First, I apologize to anyone who took offense to the posting of this
article. My sole purpose for posting this information was to let our members
know that Kaiser Perminente  has concented to making their services more
inclusive. I suggest that you contact the law firm to find out the answer to
your question. Lastly, Ihave a hunch that we will see Kaiser on the mat once
again...

Best,
Lisa