[Nfbc-info] good news about the young lady who was denied the use of her long white cane in school

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Feb 17 00:56:57 UTC 2016

Hurray that Lilly Grace can use her cane. Hurray for her "Daddy" who loves her and is making white canes for her dolls. Hurray for her Mom who told her little girl that her dolls are, "just like you". I think that Lilly Grace and her family could seriously start a business designing a line of blind dolls and accessories.

Lisa Irving