[Nfbc-info] NFB Gumption

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jan 18 15:29:02 UTC 2016

Hi,
Good for you for having and keeping your gumption as a blind person in a
sighted-oriented world. I've had a soap opera life, too, and still I try to
"keep on keepin' on" as they said back in the 1960s.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”