[Nfbc-info] Marking washers and dryer's

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Jan 19 07:29:58 UTC 2016

Hi,
It sounds like you might need to have someone tell you, and show you at the
same time, which button is for which and how to set it. Then you could write
this down in case you don't remember. Another option is to take your laundry
to a laundromat where they have an attendant who could help you set the
washer and dryer.
Thanks,
Lauren
Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”