[Nfbc-info] question about office management not filling out apt app forms

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Jan 22 01:33:06 UTC 2016

Hi,
Thanks so much!
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name!Now all glory to God, who is able, through his
mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might
ask or think.
   --Ephesians 3:20, NLT
Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www . ask in jesus name . org (take out the spaces when you type it)
advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”