[Nfbc-info] Introduction

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 19:30:43 UTC 2016

Hi Ms. Willows,

I had a wonderful time at convention, and am incredibly honored to
have been chosen to speak there... I'm fervently hoping that it will
be the first of many conventions to come. I've been given so many
opportunities, starting from a very young age, so the very least I can
do is give back in any way possible. I will definitely keep an eye on
the scholarship site, and will apply as soon as I possibly can.
Regardless of whether or not I am chosen as a scholarship recipient,
I'll always be here to help in whatever capacity I am needed. Thanks
so much!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman