[Nfbc-info] Buses to state convention?

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Jul 25 18:23:54 UTC 2016

Hello Mary and all others,

Just an update our chapter has roughly $500 in its account. Our board members will be addressing the idea of fundraising at her upcoming board meeting. The long-term goal here in Southern California is to be able to load up a bunch of buses to go to state conventions. Thank you for your enthusiasm and your support!

From,
Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone