[Nfbc-info] Please welcome new and familiars an Diego Chapter board members

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 01:04:20 UTC 2016

Hello All:

I am writing on behalf of the San Diego chapter. Please join me to welcome
new and familiar chapter members to our board.

Lisa Irving, Chapter President

Allison "Alley" Depner, Vice  President

Lyn Gwizdak, Secretary

Tiffany Woodard, Treasurer

Claude Edwards, Board Member (Extraordinaire)

After Saturday's chapter meeting, ten chapter members and two visitors
joined in an anniversary party. Our chapter is two years old. All of us ate
our fill of a luscious cupcake cake, yes, the cake was actually 30 cup cakes
held together by a monster layer of light blue frosting.

The cake  read as follows, Happy 2nd Anniversary, NSBSDC. We are now
nick-named, National Sederation of the Blind of California, San Diego
Chapter. Lol.

Warmly,

Lisa Irving, Chapter President

NFBC, San Diego Chapter