[Nfbc-info] Request for assistance

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 09:44:10 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhone I would like very much to attend the best and tack conference however, I cannot afford the prices of the hotel rooms in the areas nearest the conference. I am not for Milyer with the Los Angeles area. I would be most appreciative if I could spend the night on someone's couch in order to attend best in Tech please feel free to contact me. My email address is peaceful woman 89 at cox.net all lowercase letters thank you Lisa Irving, Chapter pressident
San Diego Chapter