[Nfbc-info] Request for assistance

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:36:04 UTC 2016

 Good morning Lisa,
I am the national representative for Texas, therefore I will not be in town this weekend.
Good luck to you.

Ever Lee Hairston, President
H: 323 654.2975
C: 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com

You Can Live The Life You Want

On Nov 1, 2016, at 2:44 AM, Lisa Irving via NFBC-Info <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Sent from my iPhone I would like very much to attend the best and tack conference however, I cannot afford the prices of the hotel rooms in the areas nearest the conference. I am not for Milyer with the Los Angeles area. I would be most appreciative if I could spend the night on someone's couch in order to attend best in Tech please feel free to contact me. My email address is peaceful woman 89 at cox.net all lowercase letters thank you Lisa Irving, Chapter pressident
San Diego Chapter