[Nfbc-info] Best In Tech

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 19:04:37 UTC 2016

Hello All,
This is just a friendly reminder, that if you have not yet registered for the Best in Tech taking place on Saturday November 5th at the Braille Institute in Los Angeles, it will be greatly appreciated if you could pre-register.
Just go to www.bestintech.info and you will find a link to register there.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com
Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter

The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.