[Nfbc-info] Flyers concerning accessible remote voting options in San Mateo County

Michael S. Nunez michael.steven.n at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 19:40:53 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

I write to share with you two flyers concerning accessible remote voting
options in San Mateo County.  These options are available for the upcoming
November 8 election.

Please feel free to contact me at mnunez at rbgg.com if you have any questions
about accessible remote voting in San Mateo County.

Please also note that we are working to implement a fully accessible
vote-by-mail system in San Mateo County.  We anticipate that it will become
available in approximately one year.

Best,

Michael