[Nfbc-info] Hello

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:43:44 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Mark your calendar for December 16th 2016 from 12:00PM-3:00PM Pacific!

If you have the TuneIn Pro Radio app on a device that is able to
download and install apps such as tablets and smartphones, do a search
for Ozcat Radio
and tune in. If you are unable to download the app, you can go to
tunein.com and do a search for Ozcat Radio on the computer or
alternatively, you can
go to the station web site:
http://ozcatradio.com
  and choose the link that says: listen to our online audio Ozcast.
Streaming 24/7 from Vallejo, California to the known universe.

I will be on there. It's a showcase of my Christmas album, Christmas
With Chela. Please spread the news and thanks for supporting me in this
endeavor.

Counting today, I have 60 days before the show So I should start
practicing soon!

Thanks again and may God richly bless you this Holiday season.

If you wish to respond to me, please do so privately. Thank you and hope
you will enjoy it!

You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this because you got this!
--
Chela Robles
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet