[Nfbc-info] Hello

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:21:09 UTC 2016

Regarding yesterday's message about me being on the radio, I have a way
that is very easy for us to stream audio from the station I mentioned
yesterday that will automatically play the audio.

I have tested it out on my end and all works as it should.

Hope you guys will enjoy the show on December 16th from 12PM-3PM PST.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ozcat-radio

Chela Robles

--
You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this because you got this!
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E