[Nfbc-info] Uber driver removed from the platform

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Apr 14 00:15:36 UTC 2017

Ever Lee,

Good point. In fact, Lisa did contact me and Tim at my request. Even though
Uber apparently is removing the driver, their slow response is not
acceptable.

I will say the way Uber is handling its obligations under the settlement is
not at all like Lyft which has embraced its new relationship with the
Federation and is creating a welcoming environment, at least in my opinion.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson