[Nfbc-info] Join Us! Fun for All

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Apr 18 18:18:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

Do you know a blind or sighted person in the San Diego region? The NFBC San
Diego Chapter is hosting a game day! Please see the flyer below.

You are invited to join us for an accessible International Tabletop Day
event.

HOSTED BY: The National Federation of The Blind of California, San Diego
Chapter.

LOCATION: At Ease Games / Barrel Harbor Brewing

8990 Miramar Rd #150, San Diego, CA 92126 (across the street from MCAS
Miramar)

DATE: Saturday, April 29th 2017

TIME: 11 A.M. to 3 P.M.

*       We will have a variety of print and braille tabletop games available
for players ages 7 and up and invite you to bring any games you would like
to play, especially those for your younger gamers! This is a family friendly
establishment and all ages are welcome.

*       Both sighted and blind players are invited, so bring your friends!

*       Barrel Harbor will have beer available for purchase. Food is not
available for purchase, feel free to bring non-alcoholic food and beverages
for yourself or to share.

If you have any questions, check out our Facebook page at
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/casdchapter/>
https://www.facebook.com/groups/casdchapter/ or email
<mailto:nfbcaliforniasd at gmail.com> nfbcaliforniasd at gmail.com

You can view the list of beers available at
<http://www.barrelharborbrewing.com/beers-on-tap/>
http://www.barrelharborbrewing.com/beers-on-tap/

(We have reserved tables upstairs on the Barrel Harbor side of the store.
Please let us know if we need to reserve tables downstairs ahead of time, as
there is no elevator.)

---
http://www.avg.com