[Nfbc-info] Blind-friendly printer

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Dec 2 07:40:25 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of a friend.Her  question concerns an accessible
printer. Below you will find the particulars of her question. Your response
is appreciated.

I'm seeking a printer with the greatest degree of independent usage by a
blind person. My preference is for a monochrome laser printer.  It would be
great if it were a three in one that scans and copies as well.  There is an
iPhone in the mix, so an application to control the printer accessible to
Voiceover would probably improve the overall usability.

Thanks for any suggestions

Thank you.

Lisa Irving .