[Nfbc-info] Fwd: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Membership Campaign

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:47:40 UTC 2017

Ever Lee Hairston, President
H: 323 654.2975
C: 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com

You Can Live The Life You Want

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Andrews via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: February 13, 2017 at 6:20:27 PM PST
To: <state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>, <chapter-presidents at nfbnet.org>
Cc: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Membership Campaign

Fellow Federationists:
During the month of March, we will be running a social media campaign to increase membership. Our goal is to encourage new members to join by sharing the stories of how the NFB changes lives. As affiliate and chapter presidents, we need your leadership to make this campaign a success. First, we ask that you share your story, and encourage your members to share theirs, on social media (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) using #WhyImAFederationist. Tell us what the NFB means to you or how the NFB has helped you. Second, we are asking that each chapter set a goal for themselves of bringing on at least one new member by March 31.
 Finally, we want to welcome new members into the Federation family. To this end, we ask that you fill out the new member form. If applicable, please also include the new member’s Twitter handle. If you have any questions, please contact me at seller at nfb.org or (410) 659-9314, extension 2423.
 Best,
Stephanie Eller
Coordinator of Strategic Partnerships
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, 2423 | seller at nfb.org

David Andrews and Long White Cane Harry
dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Twitter:  @dandrews920