[Nfbc-info] Reminder: At Large Chapter meeting tonight, Thursday

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 23:15:38 UTC 2017

Hello All:

Just a note to remind you that there is a conference call meeting of the At
Large Chapter tonight at 7:00.  We will be holding elections so take a
moment to pay your dues so you can vote.

To pay 2017 dues for the At Large Chapter go to:

www.nfbcal.org and then

arrow down to "Local Chapters" and then

scroll to "At Large Chapter and click onto "At Large Chapter membership form
and then

fill in the form.  Be sure to hit enter on the $15.00 membership  and then

hit enter on "Submit".  You can then choose between using a Paypal account
or another credit card.

Be sure to hit enter on buy now.  You should receive a receipt from Paypal
thanking you for your donation.

Then call in tonight at 7:00.

712-432-0175 access code 184220 pound.

You will need to be a paid member to vote for our officers tonight so don't
delay.

Thank you,

Mary Willows, President At Large Chapter