[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [Nfbnet-master-list] Fwd: Convention Sale: The power of KNFB Reader on Your Desktop or Laptop for an Amazing Low Price

Lori N emmetdog at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 21:38:34 UTC 2017

I am so new to assistive technology so I'm unfamiliar with these programs and apps. The Department of rehab just brought over a computer that has Zoom text and Dragon dictate. Is this program you're referring to for $19.99 similar to one of those two programs? Would it be redundant to buy it?

Sent from my iPhone 7