[Nfbc-info] STUDENT QUALIFIES FOR BRAILLE COMPETITION

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:52:08 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm so glad I read this. Griffin is a wonderful person. I met him
through Braille Challenge, and he deserves recognition. I can't wait
to see him again (metaphorically) this year as we celebrate Braille
literacy! Congratulations Griffin and family!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer