[Nfbc-info] Heartfelt condolences

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sat Mar 18 03:21:16 UTC 2017

As I try to find the words, I realize yet again what poor things words are. Shannon was only 34, she had a law degree  and her entire life ahead of her. Thoughts, prayers and condolences to the family, and a warm embrace to the chapter and affiliate which I know can do nothing to keep out the chill wind which blows tonight. Shannon, we love you, may you rest in peace.

Sent from my iPhone