[Nfbc-info] Heartfelt condolences

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 05:14:10 UTC 2017

I'm shocked. While we had lost touch in recent years, I had known Shannon for nearly 23 years well more than half my life. We kept up weekly phone conversations every Friday nigh for roughly 15 years almost without fail. Peace to the Davis chapter, her mom and half-siblings and her church community. She was a better lawyer than I will ever be.

Blessings,

Paul

Sent from my iPhone