[Nfbc-info] FW: meeting in Nevada County

Allison Depner adepner1425 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 13:32:47 UTC 2017

Respectfully,

Allison Depner

NFBC AT-Large chapter President

(619) 952-2352

You Can Live the Life You Want!!

From: Paul Spencer [mailto:Paul.Spencer at disabilityrightsca.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 5:48 PM
To: Allison Depner
Subject: meeting in Nevada County

Hi Ms. Depner,

Thank you again for inviting me to speak to your chapter. Are there any
members in your chapter that live in Nevada County? DRC is hosting a meeting
for the local disability community to discuss how Nevada County will change
elections. When I spoke at your meeting I briefly touched on how some
counties are going to use vote centers in 2018 instead of polling locations.
Nevada County is going to vote centers in 2018 and they are required to get
community input. The meeting is on Thursday from 4-5:30 in Grass Valley. I
have attached the flyer.

Paul R. Spencer

Staff Attorney for Voting Rights
Disability Rights California
California's protection and advocacy system
Tel: (619) 814-8509
Email: paul.spencer at disabilityrightsca.org

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is
privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed
above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this
transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient.
If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately
by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal. Any inadvertent
disclosure does not waive the attorney-client privilege. Thank you