[Nfbc-info] Social Security.Va Question

Karmalynne ladyklynne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 19:18:56 UTC 2017

Good Morning Federation Family,

Hopefully, someone would be able to answer this question. My dad is a
Veteran. He served in the army during The Vietnam War. Dad has
Parkinson's and dementia. We are finding it difficult to care for him
without outside help.  We've applied for V.A. assistance, but they are
saying we need to get a letter from Social Security to verify is
income.  Since my brother Joe is considered Dad's guardian. Question:
How would Joe get the proper info in order to get Dad the help he
needs.
Thank you,

--
Karmalynne,