[Nfbc-info] Social Security.Va Question

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Nov 27 19:47:29 UTC 2017


Your brother should just be able to contact Social Security (800) 772-1213
and request a statement of your father's income as guardian. Is he listed as
a payee with SSA?


-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-Info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Karmalynne via NFBC-Info
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 2:19 PM
To: NFB of California List
Cc: Karmalynne
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Social Security.Va Question

Good Morning Federation Family,

Hopefully, someone would be able to answer this question. My dad is a
Veteran. He served in the army during The Vietnam War. Dad has Parkinson's
and dementia. We are finding it difficult to care for him without outside
help.  We've applied for V.A. assistance, but they are saying we need to get
a letter from Social Security to verify is income.  Since my brother Joe is
considered Dad's guardian. Question:
How would Joe get the proper info in order to get Dad the help he needs.
Thank you,

The Women's Circle - Owner
The Family Room - Owner
TWITTER: kalfornia1970
SKYPE: kalifornia1970
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com(not an email address)
FACEBOOK: Karmalynne Rios

NFBC-Info mailing list
NFBC-Info at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for

More information about the NFBC-Info mailing list