[Nfbc-info] FW: cof FW: [Mosen Consulting Announcement] If you're concerned about the actions rotor in the iOS Mail app, please take action

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Oct 2 08:59:27 UTC 2017

Hi,
Since I upgraded to iOs 11, I have found it annoying that when I am typing a message or email, VoiceOver keeps saying something about "check the rotor for spelling " and when it says that, I can't hear it say the letters I am typing. So I've disabled hints for now, but there were some hints I liked having.

I would rather the rotor stay in the background and allow me to position it the way I want to, when I want to, not for it to get pushy and annoying. Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name! 
Philippians 2:9-11
9Why God also has highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."