[Nfbc-info] statewide fires

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Oct 12 04:03:54 UTC 2017

Hi, Jennifer Frazier,
I don't have your current email, sorry for publicly saying hi. Let me know what you are up to.
Thanks,
lauren at catlines.com

Blessings in Jesus’ name! 
Philippians 2:9-11
9Why God also has highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."

I have family and firends there...we lived there for 10 years. I only know one person in Santa rosa that is visually impaired, she and family are safely evacuated.  I know the fires are still out of control and more areas are being evacuated. In Santa Rosa there is very little cell service in the effected areas. Internet is up in most places.

--
Jennifer