[Nfbc-info] Happy National Dessert Day

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Sat Oct 14 18:51:02 UTC 2017

Hello California!!

As some may know, I have the honor and privilege  of serving  as national
representative to your State Convention in early November.  I am looking
forward to this immensely.  I last reppred your Convention in 2007, and you
folks have made great strides since then.

I also want let you know about an opportunity that will be gone by your
Convention.  First I must wish you a happy National Dessert Day, truly a
great American holiday.  What would go down better than a yummy treat, how
about $2500, $1000, or even $500.  That could be yours starting today if you
participate in the Amazing Colorado Raffle.

Here's how it works.  You go to:

www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle
<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>

and purchase your tickets.  That's as easy as eating pumpkin pie.

Tickets are $10 or $20 for three or multiples thereof.  For example, $100
would get you fifteen tickets.

Now the winning tickets will be ddrawn at the Annual Banquet of the NFB of
Colorado on October 28th and you need not be present to win, although we'd
love to have you.  We will have a great dessert at our banquet, among other
great things.

Online sales will end as of 11:59 pm on October 22nd, Rocky Mountain time.
In person tickets will be sold up to the time of the drawing.  If the online
option won't work for you, please call Lisa Bonderson, 303 504-5979, or
Lorinda Riddle, 303 778-1130, Ext 236, and we can take orders over the phone
and process your credit or debit cards.

I thank you in advance for supporting the NFB of Colorado!!  These monies
are used to support our scholarship and BELL programs.

Dessertfully yours,

Scott LaBarre,

President, NFB Colorado

P.S.  Does anyone make an awesome banana cream pudding?  I think that's my
favorite.

Please go to:

www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle
<http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle>