[Nfbc-info] Sharing the link to the group again, and need phone numbers.

Veronica Martinez preciousminny32 at att.net
Sun Oct 29 16:39:57 UTC 2017

‎ hello everyone, I am reposting the link, because when I try to send it yesterday, for some reason it wasn’t working. I also need phone numbers from those of you that are having trouble accessing the link. please let me know if this link is not working, and I will try to fix it. Thank you. Veronica. Open this link to join my WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KsNdHPMaOoT0tOW7ctsyXi

Sent from my iPhone