[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Southern California transportation to and from state convention

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 14:53:49 UTC 2017

Hello to all convention gores,
Below I have reposted the schedule for the Southern California transportation to the state convention. I also am including the address to Los Angeles Union Station.
800 North Alameda St., Los Angeles, CA 90012 Cross stree: Cesar Chavez

Rochelle Houston
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: