[Nfbc-info] AB 1705 - we need letters to the Governor's Office

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 02:00:23 UTC 2017

Congratulations to all! Hard work and determination changes things.

Rochelle Houston
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.