[Nfbc-info] Second Call for Draft Resolutions

Bryan Bashin bashin at calweb.com
Sat Sep 30 03:06:44 UTC 2017

Hi Californians,

It's now just two weeks until the October 15th deadline to submit draft NFBC
resolutions for our committee to consider. As you know, these resolutions
are important because it puts our organization on record in ways that can
prompt action.  Action on rehab, education, legal rights, technology and
many other fronts.

So take a moment to think what improvements yo you would like to advance in
our society.  After all, that's one key reason we have a Federation in the
first place.   Don't worry if you  have never written a resolution before;
send us a draft core of an idea and we'll help to make it into the right
format.  But you need to do this by October 15th.

Resolutions should be sent to:

bashin at calweb.com

Thanks so very much for your work on this.

Bryan Bashin