[Nfbc-info] Recognizing White Cane Awareness Day on Thursday October 12th

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 18:47:08 UTC 2017

The Pathfinder chapter Extenze a warm  invitation for all local chapters  and others to join us in celebrating white cane safety day on Thursday, October 12, 2017 from 11 AM to 3 PM. We will meet at Norman oh. Houston Park at 4800 S. La Brea Ave., Los Angeles, cross street: Stocker Avenue.

We will chant down the busy street of La Brea with our white canes and guy dogs. After our walk, we will congregate at the park with a picnic.
If you would like to join us, chapter presidents can email a list of members that will attend so we can get an accurate count for the preparation of food. We’re only asking for a donation of five dollars.

Rochelle Houston
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.