[Nfbc-info] The Deafblind Group is Back!

Angela Fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Aug 2 13:23:54 UTC 2018

Hello all,

                If you experience the unique duel challenges of blindness
and hearing loss and all the adventures and misadventures associated with
it, I have good news. We are reforming the Deafblind group, and have
scheduled our first meeting.

When: Thursday, September 13th at 7 PM.

Where: Affiliate conference line: Dial-in number 605-468-8011 passcode
184220

So come join us, share experience, teach some tips and tricks and learn some
others, and help us plan the future of this exciting group.

Thank you,

Angela Fowler