[Nfbc-info] NFB Krafters Division – Where blind crafters can share, learn & teach

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:16:11 UTC 2018

http://www.krafterskorner.org/

NFB Krafters Division Home Page
Welcome to the National Federation of the Blind Krafters Division, also known as Krafters Korner.

Gather your craft supplies, relax in one of your comfortable chairs, and join us in a variety of craft-related activities.

Christmas Craft Extravaganza

Join us on August 18 beginning at 1:50 PM Eastern daylight Time as we host our Christmas Craft Extravaganza.  All are welcome and classes are free. To join call in on our conference line: (605-475-4000 access code 966659 followed by the pound sign. Stay for the entire time, or pop in when you can.  Several teachers will be teaching a variety of quick classes to give you an idea of what Krafters Division is all about.  Classes being offered are a Candy sleigh, Origami box, Nut Snowman, and a Crochet Candy Cane.

Each class will last about 30 minutes.  Check out the supply list and gather what you will need to be able to complete these projects all in one afternoon.

Click on the link below for the class schedule and supply list for the classes.

Krafterskorner.org/extravaganza

If you have any questions, please e-mail Cindy at zimac6628 at gmail.com.  Hope to see you then!

Sign up for our listserv

where all things craft-related are discussed.

Call in to our Monday Night Chat where a different craft-related topic is discussed each week.

Call in number: 605-475-4000, access code 966659#

Sign up to take one of our many classes taught for and by blind and visually impaired crafters.

Visit our calendar page  To get a detailed schedule of all our chats and classes.

Would you like to become a member of the NFB Krafters division?

This is a wonderful opportunity for you to take as many of our classes as you would like during the year. If so, go to our membership page, read about the details, and sign up to become a paid member.

Learn about the history of our division by visiting our About page.

If you have questions or comments about Krafters Korner:

please go to our contact page where you can email one of our board members.

There is also an email form you can use to contact us by using the contact link which you will find at the top of every page.

Stay in contact with us via social media.

visit our blog

join our facebook group to share ideas and photos of your projects.

follow Krafters Korner on Twitter.

Our Handle is @craftingblind.

Ever Lee Hairston, President
H: 323 654.2975
C: 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work together to help Blind people live the lives we want.