[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Second teleconference of the nationwide choir/praise team, Thursday Dec. 20, 2018 at 7 pm

Anita Ogletree ogletreeanita at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 01:31:25 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Walter Mitchell <walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 06:07:27 -0500
Subject: Second teleconference of the nationwide choir/praise team,
Thursday Dec. 20, 2018 at 7 pm
To: Angelapratt2006 at aol.com, Bsuttlebaby772 at gmail.com,
twiley2006 at aol.com, landreeculbreath at yahoo.com,
ogletreeanita at gmail.com, Marcialharton2013 at gmail.com,
vashaun.jones at gmail.com, Vickersgroup1 at gmail.com, Wlcrudup2 at gmail.com
Cc: larscene at att.net, Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>,
Wanda Sloan <wsloan118 at roadrunner.com>, grob702 at gmail.com,
kimclick99 at icloud.com, bigchris628 at gmail.com, kidscount3 at cinci.rr.com,
Jeanetta Price <jmaprice at icloud.com>, Carolyn Peters
<dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>, IamAntigone at att.net, "Smith, JW"
<smithj at ohio.edu>, Lee Martin <nfbnewsline.in at gmail.com>, Michelle
Creedy <michelle.creedy at gmail.com>, Pat.nfb at gmail.com,
darwinwalker1 at gmail.com, paujor at roadrunner.com,
rodneyfhicks at gmail.com, victorgrant73 at gmail.com, phyllisr42 at yahoo.com

Greetings Believers of the most high, God!

We will have the second teleconference of the Nationwide Choir/praise team
on December 20, at 7 p.m. We already have Georgia, Ohio, California, North
and South Carolina represented. It would be awesome to hear from you and
your state!

Call in information:

712-775-7035

Access code:

783542 #

The Lord has provided the vision to freedom from health, mental and
financial issues through praising him above all infirmities. We request your
presence and involvement in the development of this powerful move of God.
Everyone is invited with an emphasis on those that have a disability.

II Chronicles 7:14

If my people which are called by my name would humble themselves and pray ,
and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from
heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

We will provide this good news as well as the many other promises of the
Lord thru music and song on a national platform. This opportunity is brought
to existence thru "In Her Vision Ministry" Prayer line, Angela Pratt Pastor.
It is not required for you to participate with the Prayer Line. We encourage
you to visit the line Monday thru Fridays at 6:30 a.m. est. Morning Prayer
and encouragement is a strong weapon against daily difficulties . Our Prayer
line Pastor provide us with strength and encouragement to overcome our
adverse situations. Join us utilizing the call in information above. We
would be happy to hear your voice!

This announcement is also on Face Book. My page name is "Ludie Jr.
Mitchell." Please share the post on the social media platforms that you
engage and with anyone that you feel may be interested in this initiative.
Please send me a friend request, I will accept!

Thank you in advance for your participation with the Nationwide Choir/Praise
team,

Blessings,

Walter Ludie Mitchell Jr.

(513) 582-8606

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

Happy Holidays to all!

Iforwarding this message to the list on behalf of Walter Mitchell,
member of NFB in Ohio. Anyone who has a passion for music and enjoys
sharing that with others are welcome to join the teleconference on
Thursday evening.

You will find all information in the forwarded message but the time is
at 7:00 PM, EST.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Walter at the
contact information found in the forwarded email. I am also available
to answer questions that you may have or pass them on if unable to
answer.

I can be reached at
ogletreeanita at gmail.com.

We are looking forward to meeting you on the teleconference call on
tomorrow evening.

Thank you.

Warmest regards,

--