[Nfbc-info] Monthly Game Night, It won't Happen Without You

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:14:07 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

The end of the year is near. It seems right to thank all those who have attended our monthly game nights since they began several years ago.  Some ideas work, and we thought this  was just a great way to get through the long cold evenings of winter. We are still going strong, but we would love to have your participation.

The holidays take us back to funny or moving memories and sometimes raise questions we never think about at any other time.

If you want to have some fun and a rest from all that packing and visiting, we offer a fun filled relaxing evening  just to answer life questions. There is no right or wrong in any answers given.   Game night participants laugh and share stories  questions sometimes elicit.

If you want to have a change from the hectic pace of Christmas or have a question you would like us to answer, we welcome both.

If you are free on December 26at    8:30PM Eastern time 5:30PM Pacific, come spend a couple hours with us. If you want just to come for a little while to see what this is all about, we would love to have you. The best thing we can give at Christmas is our presence.  That may be the very best gift we can give any day of the year.

To join us, We get together at 8:30 P.M. Eastern Time, that's 5:30 Pacific and we play for about two hours,   Please  call 7128328330 and enter 6201340 when asked for an access code. I hope you can join us.

Bonnie Blose,