[Nfbc-info] using voiceover and the moviepass iPhone app

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Feb 27 04:43:37 UTC 2018

Hello All:

A few months ago I purchased Moviepass on moviepass.com. Subsequently, I
downloaded the moviepass app. I am finding the app features complex and
confusing when using voiceover.

I really want to go to the movies tomorrow. I learned from the nearby
participating theatre that I have to choose the movie I want to see on the
moviepass app. I'm frustrated because I havent' been able to select the
movie and corresponding time and day. If you've used voiceover with the
moviepass app please share your tips and tricks.

Thanks so much.

From,

Lisa Irving