[Nfbc-info] question about software programs

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 16 02:16:11 UTC 2018

Google has worked on accessibility, and has some instructional
materials. I can't tell you where, off top of my head, but use google
to search for googledocs and accessibility etc.

Constant Contact ultimately produces e-mails, but I presume you mean
using back end to enter people, etc. I don't know. Same with sales
force, I looked at it, but it was probably 10 or 15 years ago.

They do have people working in accessibility, so ask them.

Dave

At 03:21 PM 6/15/2018, you wrote:
>Hello,
>

>I'm exploring a potential job. Some of the requirements include knowledge
>and familiarity with the following software programs.
>

>Google Docs
>
>Constant Contact
>
>Sales Force
>

>How blind user-friendly are each of these programs? Where can I find
>step-by-step bite sized simple to understand instructional materials for
>these programs?
>

>Thank you,
>
>Lisa Irving

---