[Nfbc-info] question about software programs

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 20:15:17 UTC 2018

My preference is to ask blind individuals who are using this software. Often cited individuals who sell or service software products want to believe their product is inclusive but do not necessarily know for sure.

Voice over was used to compile this message please contact me if you need clarification Sent from my iPhone