[Nfbc-info] San Diego Chapter revised Pizza Fundraiser flyer

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Jun 18 21:10:47 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Please find below the text version of our revised Woodstock's Pizza
Fundraiser flyer. There are three ways to get involved. Please liberally
share with family and friends who reside in the San Diego region. Thank you.

Lisa Irving, chapter President

The National Federation of the Blind of California

San Diego Chapter is hosting a

WOODSTOCK'S PIZZA FUNDRAISER

Location of event:

6145 El Cajon Blvd. San Diego, CA 92115

(In the VONS College Shopping Center)

There are Three ways you can SUPPORT us:

Dine-in or carry-out, ANYTIME Between Monday June 18th and Sunday June 24,
and mention the name of our organization or show any version of this flyer.
We will receive 25% of your purchase.

All You Can Eat Buffet: Wednesday June 20th 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm purchase a
wristband at the event for a minimum donation of $20.

Make a Donation: Can come? Don't like pizza or wings? No problem! We accept
monetary donations. Make your check payable to NFBCSDC. Mail your
contribution to: NFBCSDC, P. O. Box 15244, San Diego, CA 92175

*100% of funds raised will be used to send chapter members to an immersion
and life-changing experience at the National Federation of the Blind 2018
State Convention where members will learn about adaptive technology,
strategies for increasing employment opportunities, networking and enhancing
independence.

To learn more about the work of the National Federation of the Blind visit:
www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org> , call local Chapter President, Lisa Irving
at, (619) 884-0189, or join us on Facebook and learn about what we are up
to. https://www.facebook.com/groups/casdchapter/

"Changing what it means to be blind."