[Nfbc-info] Definitely the Cat's Meow

Hoby Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:40:31 UTC 2018

It's a beautiful piece, Lauren.
--Hoby Wedler

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-Info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lauren
Merryfield via NFBC-Info
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 11:30 PM
To: 'NFB of California List'
Cc: Lauren Merryfield
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] Definitely the Cat's Meow

Hi,
Thanks. My kitties and I enjoyed writing that article. Cats have always been
okay about my blindness; they just work around it. Wish more humans would.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name!
"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9
My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."