[Nfbc-info] It is disturbing to me

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun May 6 21:35:48 UTC 2018

Hi Jordan,

While I appreciate and agree with your sentiments about the NRA, I think it unwise to simply boycott those hotels. After all, they are also giving us a "special discount" for holding our convention. It is a business decision, and not a political one.

While many do not like the NRA, or any specific organization our personal efforts are best used to make sure that the candidates we like are elected and the positions we personally endorse are adopted.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson