[Nfbc-info] Meet the CABS board!

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:01:08 UTC 2018

Hello all,

It's Cricket from CABS. I and the rest of the board are so excited to
engage with all students and to advocate for the rights of blind
students not only in California, but everywhere. I wanted to share
that the California Association of Blind students will be having our
monthly board meeting n Monday, November 19th at 20:00, which is 8:00
PM PDT for all you twelve-hour peeps. As usual, our board meeting is,
until further notice, scheduled for the third Monday of the month.

This, however, is a special board meeting, since we all just came back
from our state convention. We have a brand new board full of energy
and ideas, and we all look forward to making your acquaintance. Yes,
there will be business conducted at this meeting, but it will mostly
serve as an opportunity for you to engage with the CABS board. Feel
free to bring your questions, comments, and concerns. See details
below!