[Nfbc-info] Amazon access barriers

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 16:12:45 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I am not sure what access barriers you are referring to.
I use the Amazon app on a daily basis with my iphone using voiceover with no issues at all.
I am able to search for items purchase items track items and review ratings and coments of products and much more.
Yes there are pictures of products for sighted members but i just swipe past them.
I am interested to know what issues you are having with the app.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568