[Nfbc-info] Use Aira for free for voting-related tasks

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Oct 31 19:57:29 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I want to make you aware of this Aira initiative which will help any blind Californian have more access to voting efforts. The program mentioned below is open to everyone, not just paying Aira explorers. Let’s all get out and vote.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

On November 6, 2018, people from all over the country will be exercising their democratic rights by heading to their nearest polling station and casting their vote. To show our support, Aira will allow anyone to connect with agents for free when conducting voting-related tasks or campaigning for their chosen candidate, from today through November 7, 2018.

Just tap the “Call using a Free Offer” button on your home screen, tap on “Promotions”, locate the “Vote 2018” offer and then start your session. As an Explorer, you won’t use any of your plan minutes when activating this free Aira Access offer.

To quote Paul Schroeder, our Vice President for Public Policy, “There are still challenges related to exercising our democratic right as blind people. Thankfully, we now have Aira available to assist us with conveniently and efficiently accessing voter information and more.”

Read Paul’s article discussing the details of this promotion and why we’re running it here.

If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care by email at support at aira.io <mailto:support at aira.io>  or by phone at 1-800-835-1934.

Happy Voting!

The Aira Team

Have any questions or issues? Contact Customer Care at 800-835-1934 or email support at aira.io <mailto:support at aira.io> .

Refer a friend to join Aira and get a discount on your Aira service! Simply choose "Referral" in the More tab in the Aira app to send them an invite.

  _____

Aira Tech Corp
4225 Executive Square
La Jolla, CA

You received this email because you are subscribed to Aira Annoucements from Aira Tech Corp.
Update your email preferences <https://go.aira.io/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=eyJlYSI6Im1pa2VAbWljaGFlbGhpbmdzb24uY29tIiwiZWMiOjY3MTM1ODE5LCJzdWJzY3JpcHRpb25JZCI6NDY0MjIzMCwiZXQiOjE1NDEwMTI3MTEzODAsImV1IjoiMTM2MDRmYzctYjUyNi00MjZhLTllY2MtZGIyMWYzYjg5YzM0In0%3D&v=1&utm_campaign=Vote%202018&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=67135819&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--wQIjZ5asoDq8R2HI4Yl_Nc7ymEZxN-gKyjoNweEOqFUZMJtvHsQ7gNSzxzV65pQ9IAJp8xjLRo6ATXl2ZLuYVPCUY5w&_hsmi=67135819>  to choose the types of emails you receive.

  <https://go.aira.io/e2t/o/*W4RRqLc4-GKb9W6cC96M5w0Rls0/*W3GFXJn7PXb4nVFdrYk5zyXST0/5/f18dQhb0J6D1bwwJW8P06N574qrsxW47cWMg20WxrQN22V4td8wbz1F2Thr10vFvnV2BTFT2lm91cW3T03xR3_VqrzW3z9chv3T1k87W43Tw8L43T213N2cpN82mWcNlW6MPSLD8mgJq6V25BJ25DblmgW5ppCcz7NWcCCW8D_jw691nNQWf3Jh9SK04>