[Nfbc-info] Correction to my last post. I am actually seeking two other male roommates for the state convention.

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Sun Sep 16 22:23:54 UTC 2018

Hello all,
My name is Jordan Mirander, and I am actively seeking two other roommates for the state convention. I am rooming with Tyrone, however Tyrone and I both want 4  people to be in the room with us.   We want two other  males in the room. The last roommate that I had which is why I said one other roommate in my previous  post said, “that  he only wants    one other roommate, or it’s not happening.” I did not want to exclude  Tyrone, as he is a student, and this will be his first convention. We would really like two other roommates. If you are interested please email me at jordanmirander at icloud.com, and call me at 9514547586.

Sent from my iPhone